Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Under the Sea


This is just a glimpse of the third mural (which happens to be on mounted canvas) that is on a wall en route to my bedroom. I started this piece almost 5 years ago when I was still living in Westchester. Then I moved and this came with me. It's been on the backburner since. A writer gets writer's block and unfortunately, my muse forsaked me on this one. Translation: PURE FRUSTRATION, seeing how my favorite animal is the sea turtle....


This is oil on canvas with other mixed media; still trying to complete it. Let's see what happens. But for now, I'm working on another "portable mural" for my friend's son, Richie.

2 comments:

  1. need me to come over with my cam for the full shot? it just ain't the same....

    (see...more comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet...have to finish the piece first. This is just a tiny morsel of the real deal :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.