Thursday, July 28, 2011

La Belleza

I'm back!  It's been a while since I've posted work on this site.  I've been working on other projects.

My creativity is in OVERDRIVE and I am totally enjoying it!
This piece was inspired by "The Day Before", a song that my guitar instructor wrote.  Usually it's the lyrics that are the source of my inspiration; but this is not the case this time.
The song is upbeat with a latin flair.  Everytime I listen to it, all I can see is a beautiful flamenco dancer that's swirling furiously in my mind's eye.
Thanks for being a continued source of inspiration Sal!

I'm loving life!
Love and peace,
Mary xoxo

Pencil and ink on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.