Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Visiting Friendship's Garden

Hi there!
How's everyone doing? I'm starting off the New Year in THE greatest way!  While I continue to build and develop Happy Bunny's world, I'm exploring other cool genres and meeting great people along the way.  One of them is Sharon.  We are both members of the DT over at Wicked Wednesdays.
She is also a new DT member over at Friendship's Garden.  Congrats Sharon!  She made her debut with an awesome ATC trio.
They are so pretty, I decided to join in on the fun.  Here's by pair of Garden BFFs!

Image by graphicsfairy
DP by K&Company
Pearls by Recollections
Image by graphicsfairy
DP by K&Company
Pearls and flowers by Recollections
Ribbon from my stash


Hope you like them just as much as I enjoyed creating them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! Dr. Mary, these are just adorable!!! The images are so sweet, and the way you made them the focus of the ATC's is just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Friendship's Garden this week, and I look forward to seeing more of your work as time goes by! Blessings, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ATC are just fabulous! Your choice of images was perfect! Thanks bunches for playing with us at Friendship's Garden. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!
    Be well,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little kids are the cutest images...Nice to see new people playing along with our challenges over at Friendship's Garden. I look forward to seeing you again... Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute set of ATC's!! I love these little things. I think I'm hooked! Thanks for joining us this week at Friendship's Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are soooooo cute! I love those images, thanks for playing with us at Friendship's Garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Mary these are so cute!!! Wonderful ATC's for our Friendship's Garden challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so bright and cheerful, right along with your style. Thanks for the nice comments. Now that Sharon, you're right she's so nice and you can tell her she's leading us all astray. I've found a lot of challenges through her ;-)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.