Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love lies bleeding...

Life has been unkind recently, so I'm kind of  in a funk.  When I saw this week's theme over at Macabre Mondays it was perfect.
So, I poured myself some Merlot and took out my ink pens and Sharpies.

Ink sketch
(Sketched my own hand for this one)
Love can be delicate and beautiful like a rose; but it can still hurt you and bleed you until you have nothing left.  It's ironic how one thing can heal, can also destroy.  Ugh, I need more wine.  Until next time.  By then I would have come out of this funk.  Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
Mary

UPDATE
Wow, I was selected for Gruesome Twosome for this!  What an honor!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, my heart goes out to you. Life has been rather brutal lately, so I know the sting as well.
    Beautiful drawing and subject. Sharpies you say?
    Thank you for taking the challenge this week at HDH.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful drawing. What are Sharpies ?? :-) Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like it. Sharpies are my favorite brand of markers :)

      Delete
  3. HOpe life is better to you real soon. Love your new piece, you are one hell of an artist xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andrea! I'm hanging in there and could only have faith that things will get better. Thank goodness for art; it's my escape from stress :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Mary, I am sorry I didn't see this earlier. I hope you are feeling better, my dear friend. Sending you a big, giant hug.... xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I passed on an award to you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for being awarded Gruesome Twosome...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.