Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cakewalk

Cakewalk (noun): an easy task
This is one of the words from my list of favorite words.  I like how it just rolls off the tongue and any word with "cake" in it is just awesome.
It's also the name of my up and coming blog: Cakewalk by KWOK
Life has NOT been cakewalk for me recently.  Everyone has there ups and downs.  So I asked myself, what really makes me happy.  I LOVE art.  But what could be better than to share with others so that they can create something of their own?
Hence, Cakewalk by KWOK was born; making an already enjoyable activity easier!!!
I'm going to be creating digistamps that you can download for FREE.  All I ask is that if you do use one of my creations, that you give me a shout out on your post and if you want, email me the direct link to your finished creation so I can see your awesome creations!
Cakewalk by KWOK will be debuting March 28th.  Mark your calendars!
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for updates!
Live a colorful and creative life, namaste
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.