Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wicked Wednesday Halloween

Princess of the Night
Pencil, crayon, ink

I am so happy to have discovered the world of ATCs!  It's even cooler when you get to share your work with so many talented and creative people.  Since I've joined Wicked Wednesday, I was hooked.  I look forward to seeing other people's submissions and checking out their awesome sites.

This is my submission for the second Wicked Wednesday challenge: Halloween!  I was inspired by the design team's little heart monster.  Scary but cute :)

Let's see what happens this week.  Until then, be well
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Mary, this is incredible. Thank you so much for the shout-out and for joining our Halloween themed ATC challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again next week! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean :)
    Oh she is darling and her colour gives are that evil touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC ... Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your art work Mary!!! So glad you joined us at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this!!! She's wickedly CUTE!!! Just joined in for the first time myself, for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge! Hope you'll stop by to see mine, when you can, and have a very Happy Halloween! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.