Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mouse out of the Guitar Hole


The following is a true story...


Sal and I were having our usual Wednesday evening guitar lesson, when I saw from out the corner of my eye something scurry from one corner of the room and out under the door.


We both stared in stunned silence...we had a little visitor.


Well, we're going to have to be careful with our stuff or we'll have little critters residing in our guitars. Sal coined the phrase "Mouse out of the Guitar Hole" -- would be a cool band name :)


1 comment:

  1. This one is definitely my favorite for obvious reasons. I'll see what kind of exotic animal the zoo will rent out to me for the next lesson. Keep 'em coming, Mary! The site's looking real good, lady! I'm impressed! :>)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.