Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is the beginning of a beautiful dream....



Hello there and welcome!


This is my beautiful dream...to find a place where I can share my work, thoughts and inspirations.


Art has always provided me a means of expression and escape from the everyday stressful world. Here, there's nothing I can't be. No boundaries, no limitations -- how awesome is that?!


I've often kept these pieces to myself and rarely showed them to my closest friends. They keep telling me that I should do something with them...but what? Well, here it is: my virtual gallery.


I am an AVID coffee drinker. I like mine black. This is me embracing my "inner coffee self".

Comments, suggestions and critiques are always welcomed as they will help me grow!
Please kindly note that all images belong to yours truly, Mary Kwok. Please do not use these without my permission, thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.