Monday, March 29, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

Today would be one of those days where you just want to curl up with a nice cup of coffee and a good book. It's a dreary, windy and rainy Monday morning. But, look on the bright side, it's a free car wash courtesy of Mother Nature. I actually worked on this piece while at work. I drowned out the clinic surrounding with my iPod and the first song that played was Rihanna's "Umbrella". It was my "feel good" song at the moment...reminded me no matter how busy or bad my day was going, I have the world's most awesome friends!

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite so far, good imagination without being too weird. Still pretty and beautiful, can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.