Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite color palette!

Hi there,
Another week has flown by. I would say TGIF, except it's after midnight so it's really Saturday morning.  No worries, I'm heading off to bed once I finish this post.
Another Friday, means another Dilly Beans challenge!  This week's theme is Shades of Red and Black.  This happens to be one of my favorite color combinations, next to black and white.
Happy Bunny went to San Diego for the week to visit family, so I'm on my own on this one ;)

I chose the butterfly for this card because of it's life cycle.  I mean, how awesome is it to morph into something so beautiful?  So, for the new year I'm looking to love myself more and change for the better so I can love others and help them.
OK, off to bed I go.  Good night...er morning.
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo
P.S. Happy Bunny will be back next week :)

6 comments:

  1. Mary, this is beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Dilly Beans. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is really beautiful! We're happy to have you join us at Dilly Beans challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiment and gorgeous card! Perfect for New Years. Thanks for sharing with us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the sentiment is just perfect for the new year as are the butterflys. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this senti is so beautiful! so glad you joined us at Dilly Beans for our shades of red and black challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card and such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for playing with the Dilly girls this week :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.