Sunday, December 18, 2011

When food and fashion collide...

Hey there!
With so much holiday stuff going on, I literally needed to take a break from it all.  I needed to see something that was NOT red, green, white...you get the idea.  This is why I love ATCs so much.  They are little morsels of creativity on a 2.5 x 3.5 canvas.  So, I went ahead and combined some of my favorite things:
1. Pink
2. Cake
3. Victorian fashion
This is my version of Marie Antoinette.

Let them eat cake!
Ink and Pencil
She's going to make her debut over at ATCs with Attitude - Anything Goes.

Have a great week everybody!
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

7 comments:

  1. She's fabulous!Good luck with the ATCs with Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mary, she is just gorgeous, love her and fabby color. Thank you for joining us over at ATC's With Attitude this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined in this fortnight with your pretty Marie at ATCs With Attitude, I'm like you I'm ready for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning.... as are your other drawings... maybe i should try to draw when i cant sleep...although i doubt mine would turn out beautiful... mine are likely to be the stuff of nightmares.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Mary - love her cake hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenn! I haven't met a cake I didn't like yet....lol

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT

ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARY KWOK AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MARY KWOK.